Author Topic: Jeep JK 4dr  (Read 11566 times)

BB1

• Stud
  • BEER BISCH
    • View Profile
Re: Jeep JK 4dr
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2010, 04:46:52 AM »
LOL!!!! That is a custom paint job. Everybody that see's it is always baffled by it. When you build gates and then paint them against your wall that is what happens. I did this when it was still a carport.
I'm a phucking slave!

SUB602

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2010, 05:19:57 AM »
Probably check AEV's site. They do the hemi swaps in the JK's. I'm sure cost would be comparable to what the dealer would charge. At least with the dealer u can get it financed.

The dealership will install a hemi into Jeep Wranglers if you got the money. Mopar performance does have the conversion kits and you can have them do it. power chrysler at I-17 and Bell has done a few before, one of the workers there was telling us about them.

Well there u go. Being underpowered then shouldnt be an issue. LOL
Ruben

Built not Bought- In Theory :)

77 Gmc Jimmy, 350, 3SPD, np205, 4" lift, 33" tires, 8-lug axles.

ZJ Guy

• Durfee
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2010, 12:20:07 PM »
Probably check AEV's site. They do the hemi swaps in the JK's. I'm sure cost would be comparable to what the dealer would charge. At least with the dealer u can get it financed.

The dealership will install a hemi into Jeep Wranglers if you got the money. Mopar performance does have the conversion kits and you can have them do it. power chrysler at I-17 and Bell has done a few before, one of the workers there was telling us about them.

Well there u go. Being underpowered then shouldnt be an issue. LOL

They also did a 6.1L SRT-8 Hemi in one for a customer. Apparently the truck was absolutely bad-asss, but when i went to see it, it wasnt there anymore. Jake saw it though, and the guy at the dealership showed me a pic, said the customer who owned it took it that week to go dirt track racing or something like that. I think roughly 500HP is enough.

mayurswnt28

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2011, 11:11:57 PM »
i am not a big fan of jeep

toylet

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2011, 02:42:18 PM »
looks like a good build everything is bettter when powered by a chevy
 :2cent:
"if you dont want dents don"t follow !!!!!   88 toyota ,dana 60 14bolt 538s spooled , ,42s on 16inch bead locks, 4.3l v6 fuel injected,tur400 trans 203 doubler twin 205 tcase ,home brewed sas, psc full hydr steering,ect. (coming soon dana 60 rear steer)

AdolphCross

• View Profile
Re: Jeep JK
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2020, 04:46:18 AM »
i have two issues with the new JK Wranglers. 1. Minivan motors. 2. a lot more refined than any previous Jeep. That doesnt mean its not capable, just not as capable as the TJ's, but more comfortable to actually drive everyday, hence the extreme jump in sales. It is a bit bigger, which doesnt really hurt, because going from really small to kinda small, not huge. The crazy bulk legal steroids gnc sale thing is how quickly the aftermarket has already caught up with them. You can go anywhere and buy literally anything your heart desires for these trucks already, so upgrades and customizations are limitless. If you want one, wait till 2011 when they get the new motors. 3.8L min-van motors are reliable and decent powered, but not enough low end torque.

The Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited is an SUV. ... Off-Road vehicles include four-wheel-drive SUVs and pickup trucks with the extra feature of a dual-range transfer case or dedicated crawl mode for extreme off-road driving. May require specific trim level and/or optional features.
Can you please explain this
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 01:15:13 AM by AdolphCross »

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal