Technical > Dodge

Dodge Ram 6x6

(1/1)

SUB602:
Not much in this section so Have you guys seen this on You Tube? Ive always liked Dodge trucks, and if i ever decided to get a tow rig it probably would be a Dodge with a Cummins Diesel in it. Anyway enjoy!!

Dodge T-Rex 6x6 Music Montage

kkattfish:
interesting setup there.  i guess he has a lot of traction. 
i love my duramax as a tow rig.  i know a lot of people like the cummins though.  if you go with a dodge don't get a megacab if you are going to pull a gooseneck or 5th wheel. 

SUB602:

--- Quote from: kkattfish on July 06, 2010, 08:12:44 AM ---interesting setup there.  i guess he has a lot of traction. 
i love my duramax as a tow rig.  i know a lot of people like the cummins though.  if you go with a dodge don't get a megacab if you are going to pull a gooseneck or 5th wheel.

--- End quote ---

does the cab get in the way if the 5th wheel?

kkattfish:
yes, i guess what they do is have to add a plate that sets the hitch back farther in the bed.  if you don't do that you will twist the cab. 
my uncle is a die hard dodge guy and even he says he would never get the mega cab for towing.  they are nice though

SUB602:
Well that's good advice. When the day comes to buy a Tow Pig I'll keep that in mind. I reall like the Dodge Mega Cab Duallies that's why I asked.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version