Events > All Other Events

2015 Table Mesa Clean Up

(1/1)

ROCKZILLA:
I found a link to the 2015 Table Mesa Clean up.  I believe we should try to get as many people out there as possible. Not just because we wheel there but also to do a little wheeling afterward! I know 99% of the trash out there isn't from wheelers but mostly shooters. Bottom line is the way things are going this area will be shut down in order to keep it clean.  Lets do what we can to help keep this area open for a long as we can. :2cents:

Table Mesa Cleanup Project... Want to help?
March 1, 2015 8:00 A.M. - 2:00 P.M.
The area is popular with recreational target shooters, off-highway vehicle riders, equestrians, mountain bikers, hikers, and others because it's close to metro Phoenix. Unfortunately, this area is also prone to illegal dumping, littering, and debris that needs to be cleaned up.
Please bring water, work gloves, hat, sunscreen, trash pinchers, buckets and wear long pants and sturdy shoes. 4WD and OHV vehicles are useful.
Evan@Treadlightly.org or go to tiny.cc/TableMesa

BLM officer information;

Phoenix District Office
623-580-5512 (Office)
623-337-2696 (Cell)
623-580-5623 (Fax)
christopher_gammage@blm.gov

JYD:
We are going to be there already so we might as well do what we can to help!

ROCKZILLA:
We need to find another spot to camp then.

chopped7:
They are meeting down toward the lake, not at the little pan staging area where we camp. I posted about it in the run thread.  We won't see them unless we go find them.

ROCKZILLA:
Ok Thanks for the information.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version