Technical > General

tire with a slash

(1/2) > >>

kkattfish:
one of my tires has a slash in it on the outside.  I didn't notice it when I bought the tires but did when I mounted them. 
is there anything I can put on the outside like a patch or something to keep it from splitting further? 
I probably need to pull it off the bead lock and look at the inside to see if there is a patch or anything.  I know 2 of the tires had patches on the inside but I didn't think this one did. 

king of the pickle park:
Not sure what tire you have.A few companies around town do a repair procedure called (sectioning).Might be less expensive than a new tire.I can get you a number if your interested.

kkattfish:
i'll take a number.  I know Toltec tire does it that's where Patrick had a tire done for me before but that's far.
its a toyo sticky non-dot tire 39"x17

kkattfish:

--- Quote from: king of the pickle park on December 07, 2013, 07:47:50 PM ---Not sure what tire you have.A few companies around town do a repair procedure called (sectioning).Might be less expensive than a new tire.I can get you a number if your interested.

--- End quote ---
btw, how are you doing randy?  been a long time since I've seen you post or talked to you.  I hope you and your family are well

king of the pickle park:
I'll get it to you Monday when i get to the yob.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version