Author Topic: blazer build  (Read 12527 times)

dave

Re: blazer build
« Reply #75 on: May 25, 2013, 12:14:08 AM »
Every ones truck on hear is a piece of sh** including mine you comment on mine like it shittier than the next like you know what good is but look at your own truck you formed it into what you think is good and its still sh** just like I have so mabey if you had a clue you would shut the f*** up and focuse on your own sh** pile

JYD

• Administrator
  • f*** it! lets go wheeling!!
    • View Profile
    • ALLOFFROADAZ.COM
« Reply #76 on: May 25, 2013, 12:17:10 AM »
if you don't want both good and bad comments don't post!

dave

« Reply #77 on: May 25, 2013, 12:25:39 AM »
I didnt think a blazer can get uglier than mine I was wrong that's not constructive criticism a** hole

If I want sh** talking on my posts ill go to pirate

JYD

• Administrator
  • f*** it! lets go wheeling!!
    • View Profile
    • ALLOFFROADAZ.COM
« Reply #78 on: May 25, 2013, 12:30:57 AM »
don't let the door hit you on the way out!

dave

« Reply #79 on: May 25, 2013, 12:32:33 AM »
Okay

elmh

• rolling on nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 25, 2013, 08:31:22 AM »
Wow . I had a blazer just enjoy what you have . Patrick blazer has gone through many stages. Don't take it personally . We have all have pOs rigs but it what we enjOy. :gfight:
Hoopty with some decent parts that usually end up breaking.

BowtieBone

• It used to be a clean 93...then I met this group!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 25, 2013, 09:07:07 AM »
Here's my  :2cent: .... amazing where you took this dave, we all talk shi t about each others junk at some point. Its all in fun, you have to have some thick skin and take it for what it is or you could just ignore it.
As for jyd's junk, I have seen his rig in action many times and a lot of case he's the one with minimal to no breakage. I am always game to listen to his opinions, they work. Not that my junk is anywhere as capable as your guys, but its a work in progress and getting there slowly!
By the way, good work on your blazer, look forward to seeing your progress.
93 Blazer, 350 tbi, 4L60E trans, NP241C, rear 14 bolt welded, front Ford D60 spooled

toylet

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 27, 2013, 01:35:21 PM »
 :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl: dam web wheeling lets see them on the trail   :2cents:
"if you dont want dents don"t follow !!!!!   88 toyota ,dana 60 14bolt 538s spooled , ,42s on 16inch bead locks, 4.3l v6 fuel injected,tur400 trans 203 doubler twin 205 tcase ,home brewed sas, psc full hydr steering,ect. (coming soon dana 60 rear steer)

blazerv10

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 27, 2013, 03:18:39 PM »
 :popcorn:
it was a jeep thing but all that sh** broke.

Cuda K5

• Cocked-N-Locked Fab
    • View Profile
    • Cocked-N-Locked Fab
« Reply #84 on: May 28, 2013, 04:02:11 PM »
damn, someone got butthurt fast

but in my personal opinion, the more narrow the better. It helps make tight narrow turns on narrow trails like anaconda, the squeeze on predator, and just about every trail in Parker.

It is hard to explain over the interwebs, but if you are going through a squeeze with no turn like the gate entrance to Bad Medicine, there isn't much, if any advantage to a narrowed front end

but if you add a sharp turn to that squeeze and you have a full width front and rear end, then you are making your turning radius just that much wider than it would be with a narrowed front and back end.

In this pic you can see how the rig's wider front end could have kept hitting that wall........he bashed into it many times and just couldn't force the front end through the turn without falling into the big notch.

We didn't really get a good pic of my rigs front end making that turn, but it went through without getting hung up.

narrowing the front and rear is all about getting a little more turning radius and can be a huge advantage in some spots but not something you have to do. I am sure with enough patience, skill and spotting you can wheel through the same spots no matter what your front end looks like. I just don't see any disadvantages of completely narrowing the front end
Cocked-N-Locked Fabrication and Racing

www.cockednlockedfab.com

Facebook @cockednlocked
Instagram @cocked_n_locked_racing
Youtube @ Cocked-N-Locked Racing

blazerv10

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 28, 2013, 07:43:32 PM »
i just wheel without a body at all. :lee:
it was a jeep thing but all that sh** broke.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal